- Township Manager – Cheri Grumbine
- Assistant Manager – Lori Books
- Accounting Clerk & Recycling Coordinator – Bonnie Grumbine
- Sewer Billing Clerk – Molly Lum
- Office Clerk – Erika Sheibley
The Township Administration Staff is responsible for the day-to-day clerical and financial operations of the Township. Among the many varied tasks are issuing street cut and driveway permits, accounts payable, accounts receivable, sewer billing, preparing minutes and other Township correspondence, recycling questions, yard waste permits, and processing various subdivisions and land development plans. The Administrative Staff also serves as a liaison to the various Boards and Departments within the Township.